Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The buzz on Google Buzz!

Mashable is on the job, finding the latest on Google Buzz -
It’s official: Google has just announced Google Buzz, its newest push into the social media foray. This confirms earlier reports of Gmail integrating a social status feature.
Check out more links from our sidebar for others covering the news.

This is probably what Google was going to do with the Google Wave, but failed - I still have unused invites from my wave. Integrating the Buzz with Gmail is the killer feature here, who doesn't use Gmail anymore? Going to Wave, setting it up, figuring out what to do and even why was a major buzz kill(pardon the pun). My husband and I "waved" a few times for the novelty of it and then forgot about it.

I am off to check out the new features already - just wondering if this will go right to the Google Apps on iPhone and Android or not...

No comments: